Meet the HiTT Coachesby Katia Mifsud added on 20 June 2013, Comments Off on Meet the HiTT Coaches
The Coaches associated with the HiTT Academy have the necessary qualifications and experience to provide coaching and mentoring processes that enable members to achieve their full potential. The profiles listed hereunder of the main protagonists of the Academy provide ample corroboration as to the competences of the coaches and promoters which HiTT has within its ranks.
The concept behind the HiTT Academy is one that delivers results based on discipline and professionalism. We will be including innovative coaching methods into our table tennis training programs with physical regime as part of the regular curriculum. Also, a points system will be introduced with an aim to instil a competitive edge amongst players. We reiterate our commitment towards providing our students the necessary exposure to the International table tennis scene. The HiTT Academy will also create a scholarship scheme for foreign training camps being awarded to the selected students.
- ITTF level 1 qualified coach.
- Head Coach at the HiTT Academy.
- 21 times Malta National Champion.
- Malta National Coach for many years during which he led the Malta team for the most successful ever GSSE games in Liechtenstein winning 4 gold, silver and bronze.
- Participated in more than 12 Italian National Camps through CONI and FITET.
- Participated in Italian Olympic Organisation Coaching Course for pedagogical training structure and organisational training.
- Participated in Coaching Course for coaches in UK – Competition preparation and stress evaluation.
- ITTF Level 1 qualified coach.
- MCAST Sport Psychology Certificate
- Coach for HiTT girls division.
- Coaching assistant for 1 & 2 Star HiTT students.
- National League First Division Teams Winner in 2011/12 with team St. James TTC.
- Graduate in Physical Eduacation & Sport
- Reserve Coach at Olympic Table Tennis School in Ukraine
- Ukraine Veterans 2014 Winner
- Coach of Regional Team League Winner
- 19 caps for Denmark.
- European champion men doubles Veterans 40+ in 2007.
- Bronze at European Veteran Championships 40+ men singles.
- Silver men single 40+ World Veteran Championships in 2008.
Zeljko Dimitrijevic a.k.a. Macak (Serbia)
- Head Coach, and player to, of TTC STK Jedinstvo Uzice.
- TTC STK Jedinstvo Uzice play in upper 2nd division in Serbia at Natinal level currently battling for 1st division status for next year.
- Currently Coach for two more teams from the regional division STK ARILJE and WSTK POZEGA Serbia.
- Also coaching six of the top Juniors in Serbia.
- Macek has also in the past been coaching some of the msot talented players of the Region of Central Serbia.
- Coach in club Asa IF, Sweden.
- 2010 – reached quarterfinal men’s singles in Albena Open, Bulgaria.
- 2009 – Swedish junior team champion.
- 2009 – lived and trained for 6 months in Liutong, Zhijiazhuang.