HiTT Rankingsby Katia Mifsud added on 20 June 2013, Comments Off on HiTT Rankings
HiTT Academy Ranking ListsThe coaches reserve the right to shift players between categories before the start of a tournament should the need arise. New players will be placed into the appropriate categories at the discretion of the coaching team. The classification of players into HiTT Academy ranking groups is done depending on:
- Participation and performance of the player in Malta Junior Open and National Tournaments
- player seniority within the HiTT Academy classes
- Experience and participation of the player in club events
- Demonstration of technical capabilities
- Points obtained in HiTT Academy ranking tournaments
The top 4 players in each category will be considered by the coaching committee for promotion to the upper category at the end of each term.
Foreigners and new students will be placed into their respective categories by the coaching committee.